Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cool and busy weekend.

                      2 sticks of butter = 1 cup
I had to look this up before I bake my pumpkin muffins.

My kitchen company this morning. =^..^=
                               Our beautiful, laid-back, sweet as honey, Sierra.

New mugs for tea-time on this wet, cool, with a few flurries thrown in, weekend.
It's always tea o'clock somewhere.

Oh, we'll be working outside, too, as some sumac trees need cutting and there might be a leaf or two, or ten thousand, to rake. ;-)


I'll be wearing my rubber boots as I clean up where there are tangled trees, vines and soggy old weeds.
I'm hoping for 'no snakes' but believe me, I can run in clodhoppers if I have to.

hugs. Deb



11 comments:

  1. Looks like here;)
    And after all my years of baking.I still look up this once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb....
    Thanks for the Sunday smile :o)
    Have a great one!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful girl Sierra is, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely view from your window. If I saw a snake I'd be running too no matter what kind of shoes I was wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ! Clodhoppers , I use that word to people look at me funny lol Always tea time here to . We got all our garden clean up done .. well maybe have to pick up the next ten thousand leaves now that the winds have blown more all over the lawn again lol ! Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , have a good evening !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold here today, but the leaves haven't started to fall yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to have such sweet company in the kitchen! Lovely views of the leaves you have to rake :) Please don't trip in your clod-hoppers! Pumpkin muffins sound wonderful. x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be nice to come into the mouse-house after a chilly day of outside work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your assistant!! and I wish you would send some of your rain and cold to Texas...it's hot as blue blazes here and NO rain!
    Funny story for you.....
    I have a shelter cat named Posie, who helps me with EVERYTHING! I am a church music director, and yesterday I was ironing out a few rough spots in our Christmas program. Sitting on the piano bench right beside me, was the assistant. She alternated between licking my arm, and patting the keys with her paw. It about drove me NUTS, but who can do anything but LAUGH????????
    Guess we will have to work on the music another day :^)
    Thanks for a wonderful blog...I come to visit regularly and enjoy every moment!
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such pretty leaves to rake! Glad to read that sweet Kane is doing good.

    ReplyDelete