Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Right at home

I'd say these three little lambs look right at home 

                                                   
                              here in my step-back cupboard.
Aren't these the cutest things ever? I swear if I did not rescue cats I'd have a house full of wayward lambs.
The sun is streaming in the dining-room this morning.
It's a cold but beautiful day. 
I moved my lambs to the bigger cupboard
just 'cause it's more fun to decorate.
That's Natalie from http://knatolee.blogspot.ca/and Ronna from http://ronnas.blogspot.ca/ in the photo on one of their visits here. You should drop over and visit their blogs. I'm so happy they are coming for another visit next week. We're goin' Christmas shopping and Christmas eatin' in the little town of Almonte. Woohoo!
There are so many great shops and they are all decked out for the holidays.

My friend, Sue from Zaza's corner finished off my burlap runner for the table.
I'm not a seamstress nor do I have a sewing machine.
"Thanks so much, Sue.  It looks complete now."
Pop over to visit Sue today.
Something doesn't look right...

ok
Sun-puddle worshiper was missing. 

You can order your flock of sheep from Kathy at 

Here is an update on the web page for the Ottawa Cat Rescue Network thanking many people who have donated to help cats in their care. http://www.catrescuenetwork.org/be-a-guardian-angel.html

I spoke to Louise just last weekend and Molly and her remaining eight kittens are doing ok. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers and I'll keep you posted as I hear. I have requested a photo when they can. Thank you.

I'm joining Ivy and Elephants at http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.ca /for What's it Wednesday.
hugs, Deb

9 comments:

  1. The little flock looks right at home in your cupboard ! As comfy as your kitty in her basket on the table. I am glad the little flock made the journey safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog´s header!!!!!! Amazing!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweet felted lambs are adorable! I hope they stay safe from audacious Audrey and that the little lamb with tender eyes won´t be jealous of them! I also loved the small sleigh, it´s so cute!
    The burlap runner looks great en composé with the chairs...Kathy & Sue are so creative with their hands!
    Enjoy your sun-puddles dulce Annie, you are a sweety♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little flock of sheep will be here soon! They are just too cute. Charlie is laying in a sun puddle right now! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Annie looks just perfect in your lovely dining room. What a great festive room.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sheep look so great! If I needed to buy anything... it would be a set of them!

    When I looked at the table photo and saw the empty basket I thought, "That's not right!" and there was Annie in the next photo!

    Enjoy all the fun of the season!

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such a great job of decorating your house for the holidays! Looking forward to seeing you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete