Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Cuddlin' up



After a very busy morning of cat-sitting, a cup of tea, two pumpkin muffins and tidying up, I had a surprise visit from my daughter and little Gwyn. It was time to settle down with an armful of cuteness and put my feet up for awhile.

Looking across the room I noticed that two 'ol felines had the same idea.
Peak-a-boo, Lily.

There was no doubt about it, it was time to rest.

Setting up play-stations for cats can keep your cats happy and busy in your home. I'll show you some of my kitty-clients enjoying their cat-trees tomorrow.
hugs, Deb

10 comments:

  1. Ah, look at Annie looking at the camera.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb! You need to frame that lovely picture! Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this shot with you and Gwynnie ... and Annie.

    ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. She fits very nicely in your arms!

    That first pic ought to be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to hold a baby? She's so perfect. And your cat seems to be saying, 'this is still MY spot'....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo of you holding Gwyn and Annie being a guardian angel kitty ♥
    gentle ear scritches to my two favorite senior felines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Deb, you make me want to hold a sweet baby very badly, what a precious photo.And Miss Annie right there beside you and the dear little Gwyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet--holding a baby is something I don't get do to very often anymore--and it used to be I always had one or two at a time to hold! Nothing makes me more relaxed than a sleeping/purring kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gwyn is beautiful! The two of you look wonderful sitting there.
    Lily, Wa, USA

    ReplyDelete