Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Busy...but always time for tea.

It's been a busy few days and it's not slowing down. I've been all over this area providing cat-care.
We are having Fall weather and I am loving that. I am not much for the heat. I'm a sweater girl and love the lower temperatures.

Meet Doc. She is pure black with chocolate brown eyes. They are actually darker than they look here.
She is a gorgeous cat, inside and out. I'm having fun with her and her two side-kicks. (more on them later)

Ed is not impressed with the surprise of cooler weather. He is an Asian cat so the hotter the better for him.

He looks rather pathetic waiting for his sun-puddle to arrive.
And in-between houses...
I tried a new tea today
in a pretty cup.

It was very delicious but you don't want anything sweet with it. Savory works better.

Hope you're having a good day. Mine? Oh, it's a little harried. Or in my case, hair...ied.=^..^=

hugs, Deb

10 comments:

  1. just came across your blog from Muddy Boot Dreams, and I am thoroughly enchanted to find something like this...really wonderful! myself, little feather, pokahontas, and calamity jane will love having this to read and look at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doc has the prettiest eyes! I love the color. Your tea cup is so cute and I really like the gold spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like Ed in this weather.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty kitties ! Oh always time for tea here lol ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the most charming cup! I really do like it! And you are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just recently, hubby and I have started enjoying a cup of hot tea late in the day! Your cup is so cheerful. Thanks for sharing these precious kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doc's a magnificent kitty!

    I can't blame Ed. Sun puddles have so much appeal, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ed looks great. I love him! And I have that tea. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some of the prettiest cups!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doc is gorgeous!!!! I love her look. Don't ever recall seeing a cat with her unique eye colour. Paired with her glossy dark fur she is arrestingly beautiful. If you have any more photos, we'd LOVE to see them.

    Ed!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeee! Can we tell you how mad we are for this little man? Even at his advanced age, he has kept his meezer good looks. I love him so!

    Deb, you've given us such a super start to our day with these two loves. And now, with a cup of tea.... Sweet perfection.

    ReplyDelete