Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nearing the end of the week.

Yep, she's still giving me the cold shoulder. But, sitting on the steps today, we carried on quite a conversation. I would talk, she would meow or blink. When a cat blinks at you they are conversing with you. It is a nice way to connect with a timid feline.

She was tempted by some treats but decided that the stairs were where she felt most comfortable so that's the way we left it this morning. She's eating, using her box, drinking her water and probably checking out every spot I stepped this morning. The squirrels and birds are very active today so she will have lots of entertainment from the windows.

Another black beauty is one of my regulars and she is a very 'cool' cat.
I always find her in the dining-room. She must be a dish-lover.


The tabby boys are doing great. They are impossible to photograph unless they are sleeping. I guess they think these are their best sides.
They are big at window-lounging and have the best windows facing the woods.
Male Cardinal
 I don't worry so much about my charges when there are more than one in the home. They are great company for one another and don't become so lonely while their owners travel.

Buddy enjoyed his regular brushing this morning and that will please him now for the rest of the day until I see him again at dinner time. He'll spend most of his day in the lacy window well.

These two beauties are adorable.
They are known as a Vibrant Calico and a Tuxedo.

They love people, brushings and their squeaky toys. They are good company for each other and spend lots of their day on the cat-tree.

Well, this has been a rather eventful week. Tormorrow many of my clients will be heading home. The weather has been horrible for anyone who is on the roads but as I look out the window, I have to admit that it is a beautiful sight to see. It's the end of another wintry month here in Ontario and March is coming in like a lion. We'll get through it as long as we keep our sights on the 'lamb' at the end.

hugs. Deb

4 comments:

  1. Those last two cats are stunning in their colors. I envy you your job with the cats. Quiet clients. You must get a lot of thinking done.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received picture messages of Truffle and Brulee from their pet sitter. I wish she took as clear pictures as you do, but at least I was able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've engaged her in kitty interaction. I'm overjoyed. I really am because the more people she can feel relaxed around, the more she'll enjoy her life. Therspist and cat sitter extraordinaire on the job!
    That cardinal in the snow is bird TV to the max. Your photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had quite a few tuxedo cats in my life, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete