Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

My 9lb silver fox

I had some free time today so I had my hair trimmed and coloured. My hairdresser is actually my daughter-in-law so it was fun to catch up on all the latest news. I'm always indecisive as whether to let my own colour grow in or continue to brighten it up. If I knew I had gorgeous silver hair I would probably try it but I expect mine would be grey, red, brown and whatever all mixed up. I don't want to stop traffic and I mean that in a bad way.

Now, if I had hair like this 'stunner' I would be showing it off. Yessiree...She would not be the only 'silver fox'.  But I don't.

                                      "Mornin' Deb."
So, I will not go 'au naturel' quite yet.

No sign of the long-haired tabby cat that had been showing up for food.  I'll continue to watch for him and feed him but I will also be asking around to see if he has a home.
hugs, Deb


5 comments:

  1. Oh that 'silver fox' is gorgeous isn't she!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like silver fox hair ( since I have it) LOL
    Not white silver like Paula Deen's hair

    love seeing your cat, since I took in a stray and he is so happy being feed everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos ! Such a pretty colour . We are getting prepared for the big snow storm that is to hit tonight and through tomorrow ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a face! Audrey has more different expressions than....gosh, I don't know what!

    ReplyDelete