Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nope, can't see her.

Audrey loves to play 'hide and seek' on her mom, Annie

She's just really lousy at it.
Oh well! Mom will still pretend she can't see her.

We will celebrate the retired guy's birthday tomorrow although it was a week ago. Brunch at my son's with the family.
I'm baking a cake today.

If you are a follower you may have noticed I changed the name of my blog a little. One of my readers came up with that and I loved it. Thanks to Bernideen at http://bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.ca/ for this idea and do drop over to see her pretty Fall table.

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Oh, that dear sweet ornery Audrey...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love the pictures from Annie and that sweet Audrey.I wish you an youre husband a great day tomorrow
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think even I could find Audrey! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh.

    You've been "just Cats" on my Reader since the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey cracks me up =)
    I always just call your spot the "just cats" blog anyway =)
    whatever the name, I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete