Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

cats in windows

If there's anything I love to see more than a cat in a window it's two cats in windows.



Just wanted to wish Susan from Just Sayin' a very Happy Birthday today. Drop by and meet her.http://readymadecosmos.blogspot.ca/. Susan loves to cook and has some wonderful recipes to share. She is about to pass on the Travelling Apron soon so watch for that.
I used my new tea-cup from Newfoundland today. 
I had to bake cookies for the saucer, right? These are just your regular chocolate chip cookie with a few chopped walnuts added. They bake up in 10 minutes. They are scrumptious. If you want the recipe..just ask and I'll post it next time. 



Now go wish that birthday girl a happy one.

hugs, Deb

5 comments:

  1. We wish NZ had squirrels, Miss Poppy would never leave the garden. We are glad that Toady has a good spot to sit and watch the garden.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a cat in a window and yes, it's even better to see two cats! I love when my kitties are watching me from a window when I come back from work :-)
    Happy birthday to your friend Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The windows are Bird TVs!!!!!!!!!!! =)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going for a walk and looking at kitties that are sitting in the window. They always look so superior! LOL!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love cats in a window and Charlie is often one of them! I'm heading over to wish Susan a happy birthday! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete