Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

4****Star Cat-sitting

Excellent cat-sitting service that is tailored to the needs of your cat.

That is how I advertise my service and every cat and cat-owner I meet is unique and comes with their own needs and expectations.  Like Ebony, for instance.  
She is seasoned, elegant, flirtatious & soft-spoken. She also likes her bedding clean and comfortable.
There is nothing nicer than a freshly made bed, sized to perfection, with crisp, clean sheets in front of a roaring fire-place. 
"Uh....wait a minute; I don't have a bed in front of a fire-place." But, Ebony does.

And this little beauty is pretty in pink and likes her trinkets and toys close by for entertainment.
She is a pampered kitty, no doubt, and likes her dinner warmed-up. Yes, she loves her life.
"Can I get a close-up of you, Eb for my blogging friends to admire?"
"No, not today, cat-sitter.
"I'm not in the mood for that."


It was pointed out to me regarding my last post that the shamrock plant looked a lot like a plant named Oxalis and that the Oxalis plant is poisonous to cats. This plant is also referred to as the 'false shamrock' plant. They look identical in the photos. Because of that I have removed the shamrock plant from the area where the cats have access. Now I am not sure just what my plant is and will be on the safe side. Thanks Kari.



Well, tomorrow is a special day so, however you celebrate, I hope everyone has a  beautiful Valentine's Day. 
                              My littlest 'Valentine',  Riley.


hugs, Deb  

8 comments:

  1. Ebony looks like a large version of my Maeve. Mine is over two and only weighs three pounds. She's the offspring of a feral ally cat and eats as much as my twenty pound (I got him that big) tom. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day to you and your kitties!

    Ebony looks like a gorgeous cat - glad to hear she is spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one pampered kitty. I like it!!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you Deb ~ wishing you lots of love today!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebony is a beauty but can't compare to you sweet valentine Riley!
    have a great day Deb! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lying on freshly laundred, pink sheets in front of fireplace,on a cold February day--hmmm, Ebony has it pretty good =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Ebony prefers to be addressed as "Your Majesty".
    Happy Valentines to you and all your fancy felines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riley is the cutest little Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, beautiful Ebony! Want to trade places? No? I thought not. Hugs and kisses to you anyway.

    Give that adorable, curly haired valentine a big kiss from all of us.

    ReplyDelete