Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

White Wednesday

I very seldom use these dishes but I love them enough to leave them out on display.
Both were a gift from my daughter 'cause she knows 'momma loves white dishes'.

My Christmas list is always the same..."More white dishes, please"

Oh,  my love for white does not stop at dishes. 
                                                               Just ask Lily.
If you want more 'white' in this post just wait for Lily to finally get up and saunter into the kitchen for another  meal and you will have a lovely circle of, yet again, more white on my chair.

I'm joining up with Faded Charm for White Wednesday. Drop by to see all the beautiful blogs.


http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/

hugs, Deb

7 comments:

  1. Love your white dishes..but love your white cat even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your white dishes are so pretty!
    We're enjoying and loving our new kitty, Punkin.....he's all over the house and having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your white dishes are beautiful - but oh my, the photos of your cats and dogs are gorgeous!! I love animals (cats especially!) and tea cups, too! I have 3 cats right now. Your blog is one of the most beautiful I've seen!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks so much for the comment on my MZ teacup - it is a beauty! Off to look at more of your cat photos!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a white dish fan as well. You can do so much with a white place setting at all times of the year. So much more flexible. I've noticed that my DIL has started buying white dishes too so I guess she must have been listening to me blab on about them....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lily is a sweetheart....white hair left behind and all :) I can see you love white dishes like I do....and animals as well. Thank you for stopping by and loving my dining area.....I'm still working on it, but nothing seems to ever be complete in my life....:)
    xojana

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 12 year old dsh Sugar Belle (sweet, white, & flirts)is my favorite white "thing". Like you, I foster cats and feel its my true calling.
    Thanks for your work to care for and socialize the kittens while they await their forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your whites, Deb...especially Lily. Hugs to Mr Ed. Keep us posted. Thanks so much for the vote for my pumpkins!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete