Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Just like mom

The kittens are tired tonight. Lots of visitors today. Annie loved every minute of it. She head-butts you to get more attention and enjoys you fussing over her kits. 

Look who is going to have white tootsies. Little Bree is growing into more of a Torti (Tortoiseshell) these last few days.

Annie is pastel shades of grey, peach & white. She is called a Dilute Tortoiseshell.

I can see some peach appearing on Nigel's back. 
They are such a sweet little family.

I met a new cat named Ford tonight. I'll be caring for him soon. Bud & Chase are doing well in their owner's absence. Normally, Bud wants to go out but it has been raining for the last 2 days so he is content to be a full-time in-door feline.

Enjoy the weekend. I'm one follower away from 200 so I think I should soon have a give-away.


hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Oooh...so cute, Deb! My Ozzie is a tortie and comes with a healthy dose of "tortitude!" lol Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Annie looks so tired. What a lot of work for such a tiny cat. But she's like new mums everywhere, I guess. Glad she's getting lots of attention. She's just a baby herself! Love to the little family and to all.
    Hi Ed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Momma kitty and her babies are so precious.. I don't know how you can part with them. You are doing such a great service to the cats who don't have a home.
    We've had seven kitties at one time here in our home (permenant residents) and are now down to one.. We lost his Momma in August to kidney and thyroid disease.. Our Boo is sixteen years old and spoiled rotten..
    I love seeing the pictures that you post.. Take care and have a lovely weekend. Charlotte in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my little Bree is so sweet! I've adopted her in my heart! All of the kittens are doing so well and I'm glad Annie is getting some attention. She has done a good job for such a young Mom. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 200th follower!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The catfamily is soooo cute !
    ConCATulation on your 200th follower !

    ReplyDelete