Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sunny Saturday


Here's all 4 of them enjoying the sun. Mr.Ed is pulling off that Egyptian Siamese Cat pose he has mastered and sits always by his Lily. The second photo shows you the screened-in porch at the back and we leave the sliding door open so the cats can come and go as they please. The screen is fastened down at the bottom and we close up the zipper while they are out on the deck. They are lovin' this and are kept safely on the deck out of harms way. The birds appreciate it too.
I'm off for another walk. Wait 'til you see my new runners. They Rock! No.....literally. I know they look ridiculous on the bottom but they really work well for long walks.
They are called ExerSteps. Here's a little about them.
ExerSteps shaping and toning shoes for men and women feature the latest curved bottom technology in wellness and fitness footwear.
The stylish design not only looks great on your feet, but provides great toning and weight loss benefits while you walk!
Offering styles in men's and women's, ExerSteps provides a unique solution for your workout routine at an excellent value. 

So far they feel great. 

Hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Everybody looks so warm and content. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice, calming visit as always and the photos just knock me out.
    I like your new header, too.

    You can come and keep me company anytime, sweet Deb!

    Julie still going "awww" over Mr. Ed and Lily. Love to you all.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Father Tim said, what an enjoyable visit. Your home just radiates peace and contentment. Such a sense of relaxation. Really cool, since you are one of the most " on the go" people we know.
    Good luck with the new footwear. Kiss all the kitties for us and your sweet doggie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...Father Tom. I thought I wrote Tom, I really did.
    Did you hear that schools in the U. S. Are going to stop teaching cursive and go strait from printing to keyboard skills? I guess that was what I really needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so happy laying in the sun! Charlie loves our screened in porch also! h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why people still use to read news papers when in thiѕ technolοgіcal glοbe аll is accessible οn wеb?
    My page ; 365days.co.kr

    ReplyDelete