Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you, Jayme

The mailman came through for Sierra today but she felt the box was a little small to make use of so ended up walking away in a huff.
 I, ladies, am about to transform into a Spring Chicken although it may take awhile...a long while.
I ordered a bottle of 'magic' from Jayme at Tales from the Coop-keeper so I will let you know how it works. It is full of plant-derived oils and has a lavender scent. That's it. All natural, no water, no alcohol.
She threw in some beak balm, too. It has honey from her bees out back in it. If you have not had the pleasure of reading her blog you are in for a delightful experience. She is the real deal and has taken over country life in Indiana. Go and have a visit and I know you will love her.http://talefromthecoopkeeper.blogspot.com/

I'm still trying to take it easy but I am truly no good at this. Too much to do. Gah!

hugs, Deb

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your new header. Thanks for promoting the adoption of Johnny. I know what you mean about how sad it is for an older cat when there are so many kittens which people prefer. I'm sure someone will want this beautiful animal.


    For other folks (all of you kitties and doggies are certainly people!) reading this, check out my blog. I manage a homeless cat colony and a few foster cats. Get your ‘beans to check it out!
    Hey, wonderful creatures stay well!
    Debby
    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
    http://www.everyoneprofits.info/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johhny looks adorable and I hope he finds his forever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He deserves a loving home. Hope he gets it soon X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him! I wish I were not a whole continent away! I'd take him! Although it is sad he is being passes over for kitties we must find comfort in the fact that he is in a place where he is protected, well fed and loved. It's very sad to think of abandoned adult or senior cats dumped on the streets frightened, lonely, hungry, ill.
    Keep up the good work resting. You'll need all your strength for the wonderful wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny is so handsome, and look like he is a good kitty, I purrs for him to find new home so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed along Johnny's listing on Facebook and Twitter. He's lovely and I hope he finds the happy home he so deserves.

    Love the goodies!

    ReplyDelete