Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter's in the air

Every time I walk by this guy in the dining-room he makes me laugh.


It rained this afternoon but that was ok...I had lots to do inside. I went to Home Outfitters to do a little shopping, too. Now, that was fun!
Easter will be extra fun this year with little Riley.

There will be lots for her to play with at Nan's so certain tails won't be grabbed.
"Well...I never"

"I have some great news for all my followers who would love to have baby soft skin and fewer wrinkles.....Boy, did I get your attention!"
I love the 'coop-keeper' and if you lovely ladies have not found her in blog-land you need to pop over to her blog right now and see what she is up to. She has created from her own backyard a magic potion that will take years off your skin. All natural and sweet as honey. Drop over and Jayme will tell you all about it and how you too can have skin like the coop-keeper. 



hugs, Deb

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I will go see...love your cute Easter things..nice business card too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'll wander over there now too and have a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb, I LOVE your business card!! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natalie. Took some thinking on but I'm happy with it, too.

    ReplyDelete