Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Still 'gifting'

I am done shopping but not done 'gifting'. I have a special project on the go and will be working on it in-between kitty and bunny-sitting this weekend. I won't say what it is just in-case, although I rather doubt, that the receiver of this gift just may read my blog. I'll just carry on having fun putting this special & very personal gift together that is filled with love and yummyness.

Today I head up to Almonte to drop off more food for the 14 tabbies that live in the garage of a very kind woman. These are scared, skiddish cats and she can't get near them to pick them up so they remain outside until she can earn their trust. They just need to feel safe in her presence. I have straw to add to the bedding that has been placed for the cats and some blankets. I just need to pick up the styrofoam.

I was thinking of what I would like Santa to bring to my stocking this Christmas. Besides fabulous chocolate all I could think of was vitamins & organic skin products.Weird, but maybe that's a sign that it is time to start working on better health again. I love my juicer and I think I need to spend more time with it. Dr. Oz says Vitamin D is a must so that's on my New Year list. When you are 58 a good night's sleep isn't always enough to keep you lookin' fabulous,  dawling... or anything close to it. So, I have my resolution all figured out and my juicer, along with a new love of vitamins, will be at the top of the list.

For the next few weeks I'll just be happy for a good night's sleep. 


If you still have the energy...Happy shopping. I am running out the door to see Josephine & my two favorite bunnies. I can give them treats so I have some lettuce for them this morning to go with their morning ritual.  Have to stay on their good side...bunny bites hurt and one is a wascally wabbit. 


hugs, Deb                              

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb!
    I'm all done shopping ~ I just have to do a little baking this weekend ~ but I think I am all ready for Christmas. I am thinking you are a busy gal with all your furry friends that you have to take care of. I hope you get a little time to relax too!

    I wonder what your special gift that you are giving is... :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, done shopping now that I got Charlie's goodies yesterday. I was listening to James Taylor's Christmas CD and thinking of you cause I know you love James Taylor. Lots of love to all the kitties and other creatures you are baby sitting! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I looked as good at 44 as you do!!! You deserve Santa to fill your stocking with lots of goodies because you are so good to everyone all year long!It is amazing what a good night's sleep can do... and scary what lack of it does in a 16 year old boy AAGH!! Hopefully lots of rest now that he is on break. Have a wonderful Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all done, now on to the Christmas baking today! I love fresh OJ too, nothing better! Have a great week! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header photo is hilarious...and I've definitely stealing the pic of the little cookie eater to send to my sister...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very nice photo of you! You look so happy and healthy. I don't think you have an extra pound on you. And you don't even look 50, much less 58! You're such a good soul to those poor cats.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete