Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A DIY gift 'with love' & a plan

I had a lot of fun putting together a recipe book of some of my mothers', my mother-in-laws' and my own favorite recipes for my three kids.
In the chaos of the day I did not get many pictures of it but you get the idea. I know they will enjoy trying out these recipes that they have loved since they were little gaffers and I left a little bit of room in the book for them to add their own favorites, too.




I am still running around enjoying all my visits with the cats in my care. I truly love this job and don't even consider it work.



hugs, Deb



5 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so excited for you opening a boarding cattery. We have a shortage of boarding facilities around these parts, mostly the vets are the only ones who board cats and the space is limited.
    It's something I have always wanted to do also...
    The cookbook project is so sweet, I wish we would have done that with my MIL's recipes, now they are lost forever.
    Keep us posted about the progress,
    Hugs,
    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cookbook! Very special for all the kids! Oh a new home and a cat house...wait that didn't come out right...a cat-boarding kennel I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    I think your cookbook idea was just fabulous. That is something that they will treasure forever. It is something that cannot be replaced and is from the heart stirring so many memories....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so muhc for this wealth of information I laos love the cookbook its was so fine with me. Keep posting! :)

    toni

    ReplyDelete