Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Glamour Girl


Dominique and I spend lots of time lying around looking at magazines and getting to know each other. She loves to help me turn pages. She's a cat-dancer kind-of-girl too.  I think she's quite the  Girly Girl.
I have such a treat for you. Wait til you meet Sydney & Mimi. I will be caring for them next week and met them for the first time today. They are both so adorable and both rescues from the street. They both have a story to tell as one has 1/2 a tail and the other 1/2 an ear from frost-bite. Now they live in the lap of luxury. Can't wait for you to meet them. :)
Kitchen Christmas madness
Today would have been my mother's 92nd birthday. "Happy Birthday, Mom. I felt your presence with me everywhere today and you made this day a beautiful one."  I miss you." 
hugs, Deb

2 comments:

  1. Dominique looks like a sweetheart and I'm looking forward to meeting Sydney and Mimi too...I adore hearing about all your client babies...I'm sorry your Mom can't be with you physically, but I know her love is with you always...Sending you big hugs, Deb, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a very pretty girl. Glad you are having a good day. Sweet memories of your Mom! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete