Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

100% Kitty-sitter

I have had so many nice comments about my plans to enhance my Just Cats sitting service. I'm very grateful  for all your kind words. Looking forward is what we have to do to stay happy and healthy, right? I am really looking forward to expanding the areas that I will cover as a cat-sitter and will be advertising the service next week. I'm going to drop brochures in mail-boxes so I can get exercise at the same time. I'm still trying to lose the last few pounds (did I say "few") and maybe then I can look like this cat-lady. :)


Little Dominique came rushing to the door today to see me as I arrived. Her favorite thing to do is lie on the floor with me and look at a magazine. She rolls around (mostly on the magazine) while I read and tickle her. She discovered that she can jump pretty high today when I whipped out a 'cat dancer' for her to play with. WooHoo! She had a blast and I tried to photograph her. Right!
"Go Dominique"

 After exhausting her interest I gave her dinner, fresh water, a little toy fish to bat around and her hair-ball remedy. "See you tomorrow, Dom"

Tonight I am in my office finding little things that I should have passed on to the new owner. I plan to meet with her again and will give her all this extra 'stuff' that makes the business run a little smoother. She is a great lady and is chomping at the bit to get started. I hope she enjoys this as much as I did. I met so many great people and dogs over the last 8 years that I can't imagine anything less for her. She'll love it.

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I am filling up for cat-care. Some of these kitties I haven't seen for awhile and I am like a kid in a candy-store when I know I am going to see them soon.
Can't wait!



hugs, Deb



3 comments:

  1. The Cats and I are all excited to see new kitties! ConCats on being 100% CatSitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you sound happy! I know this is a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me that you have got the purrrfect job.. Lucky kitties I say.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete