Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feline fluidity & a great Tribute

She's smiling for you.
Every object that is moved, removed, shifted or brought new into the home is noticed by the cats. The favorite of course is a box but baskets, bowls and big shoes will grab their interest. I have my washer & dryer in my country kitchen (sigh) because we have a rock basement. So with that and my business equipment it has been tight in the kitchen but that will change soon. I will sometimes place a basket on top of the washer if I want company while I do this unwelcomed chore. This morning it is Lily. "Hi Lily. Isn't she cute!" I look around and all baskets are filled. The only one running around like a lunatic is Rae-Rae but that is par for the course.

Last night we went to the National Arts Centre to see a Tribute to Gram Parsons. I think it was one of the best concerts I have seen in a long time. The venue was so quaint and the sound was amazing. Do you know who Gram Parsons was? I hope so for all you American bloggers because this is coming to the States and you will love it. You should know him, he was one of yours....from Florida. Anders Drerup, the singer/actor who portrays Gram is one of ours (from just down the road here in Carp Ontario).
 I will be singing his songs all day.
'One enjoyable evening'




 
and here is a clip of the real Gram...

hugs, Deb




2 comments:

  1. Love that about cats in boxes, bags and baskets. Charlie checks out everything. I will have to check out Gram Parsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked and not coming to my area just the west coast. I love his music!

    ReplyDelete