Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cantaloupe with a light sprinkling of chocolate, please.

5 lbs. gone......that's right folks.......that took a month. A MONTH!!!  But, I'm only human and plan to dive into this one of these days. Yummy chocolate wrapped in the....

cutest chocolate bar wrapper ever! Then again maybe I will just have to keep this because it is fun to look at.
Walking with my dog, at night, for 1/2 an hour has helped to drop a measly bit of weight but it has made it possible to slide back into a favorite pair of jeans. Hallelujah! 7 more to go. Pass the cantaloupe, please. Well, July is over but the sun is hot and the weather for this coming week looks fine.  My, but the cats sure do love sun-worshiping. They are getting lazier by the minute around here.

Lily


I love this lion face.





Starting Monday my days are once again filled with kitty-sitting. I am back to care for Bud & Chase, along with Anu & Smudge and then Lucy. Baby is needing my care soon also along with Ebony. I will be filling orders for biscuits in between. Never an idle moment.  Grooming day is in order for my cats which means nail clipping and brushing and someone will have to hold Mr. Ed while I snip his nails in 10 seconds or less. That's all he will give me. Then he turns inside out


After cleaning I watered all the plants then fell on the couch and watched a movie. Down-time for me.

I thought it would be nice to show you my shamrock plant in bloom because in a few days the cats will have eaten all the flowers. It's just a fact!

"Hope you had a nice, quiet Sunday"

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 pounds! That is wonderful! I have not lost anything...maybe because I have become a slug in this heat! Ah, it will happen. Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weight comes off that slow too! A bunch of cute cats here and I love your pretty things...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb! Chocolate and cantaloupe? I'm going to remember that one! I think 5 pounds in a month is great...more likely to sty off! I loved seeing the kitty pics! Your Hugo reminds me of a long ago kitty named Stanley. I hope you are having a great Sunday!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...5 pounds is wonderful! Your cat images are lovely! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on losing 5 pounds Deb, that is really hard to do!...Lily is adorable sleeping in the sun, Hugo is such a handsome boy with great markings and Lucy is a unique beauty...Lovely bracelets as well...Sounds like a busy week, hope it is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ConCats on the 5# lost...I know where it went. Thanks! Now I have to pass it on...

    Canteloupe with balsamic vinagar is a fave of mine...YUM!

    More bracelets, please...I am an earring lover but I love jewelery in general.

    Poor Mr. Ed. He must look terrible inside out, LOL!

    ReplyDelete