Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easy like Sunday Morning.

Sunday morning around here is pretty quiet once the cats have been fed. I'll just sit here and enjoy some coffee and cinnamon toast and wonder if my grand-baby will be a boy or girl. We know it will be either or. I am hoping today is the day so Brittany can start her new journey into motherhood. She is so ready.Sierra has not moved from this obviously too-small basket all night. This was placed on a table ready to hold cosmetics in the bathroom when it was discovered and claimed within minutes. Good thing I bought 2 of these.
I am off to cat-sit this morning and then heading out to do some 'junking' as I am in need of a larger china cabinet or at least an addition to a cabinet that will hold dishes. Some type of shelf addition. I don't know......
There is a great place 20 minutes from here that has many old barns filled with antiques and junk. They always have tons of furniture and every time I go there I see something I love.
I will post again later if I score something fantastic. Today is warm and sunny here so a good day to hike with Kane later.
I wish you all a beautiful Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Deb! You have me giggling this morning...We know it will be either or....lol My grandson is three months old today...what a blessing! Is this your first? I know you can't wait to get your hands on the little rascal! Love Sierra in the basket...so cute! And your rain boots with flowers are so clever! Have a wonderful day and keep us posted!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sierra in the basket! Good luck with finding more storage. I need some myself! shelves or something! Gotta get stuff off the floor and table and organized! Must do it!!
    Hope that Grandbaby makes his/her debut soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like that basket belongs to Sierra now!...My girls love baskets too, especially Halle, so I now have a collection myself!...Best wishes for that grandbaby!...and your shopping expedition!...Happy Sunday Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, you were smart to get two baskets...you'll never get Sierra's back now! How she can be comfortable in there is a secret only Cats know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb! Oh, I wish your daughter the best and hope the baby comes soon! We just had our first grand two months ago and our daughter and her husband chose not to know the sex of the baby either. It was a delightful surprise.
    Now I do hope you find some wonderful things. Now if you're out thrifting, who is baby sitting all of those cute little kitty cats? :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete