Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

EASTER'S COMIN'

Today I found time between kitty-sitting (caring for cats not sitting on my cats) to rummage through my Easter box and dust off a few ornaments. Some of these treasures are very old and some quite new. The older ones are my favorite. My kids are now in their 20's and we will still have an Easter egg hunt after the dinner. It has always been a very special time of year for us.



I had to have a kitty in this post so I am featuring my Easter kitty and his goosey friend.







These were well-loved by my children when they were very little. I still put them out, chips and all.
Do you have Easter ornaments? Love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!!!!
    Get those ornaments out of the box!
    Cute!
    Love the eggs...my colors!
    Don't you just love this time of year.
    Always makes me happy...Worked outside all day today...It was wonderful!
    Accomplished a ton!

    Have a great week my friend,
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete