Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A day filled with kitty hugs


I am heading out to visit all the cats that have been left in my care. After 2 hours of prepping my cats for the day I am in the zone. I love when the cat-care takes me out to the country, the back roads of Lanark and area. I most-likely will see a deer or two and the wild turkeys are very amusing to watch. Kane always comes along just in case there might be some time for ball-playing. He would rather be in the back of my car than anywhere else. If the window is down he resembles Favio with his long hair blowing in the wind. OK - enough of that.

This photo is of one of my friend, Christine's cats that I cared for while she was hospitalized. Her name is Polly and she was by her side all through her illness. Christine is now caring for all of God's creatures and I am sure she is at peace. Polly, Oliver, Jimmy & Chloe are in good hands with Rob and I hope to see them again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Polly has a sweet, loving face and beautiful green eyes!...I'm sure the animals are grieving for Christine too and know they are a comfort to Rob as he is to them...Blessings and love to all of them during such a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete